Pizzazz, ingenuity, and compassion required.
Dartmoor School provides an optimal personalized education for its students via active one-to-one instruction individualized to their instructional levels, learning styles, and the pace of their academic and intellectual progress. Instruction is offered in a welcoming, safe, respectful, and nurturing environment.
- All students can learn
- Instruction should take place at a student's instructional level
- Instruction should accommodate a student's learning style
- Students should feel safe and respected
- Staff should encourage students to be responsible
- Staff should teach students to think globally and champion diversity
- Staff should demonstrate sincere concern for students
- Staff should nurture every student's self-concept and potential
- Staff should always model and foster ethical behavior
Dartmoor seeks candidates dedicated to the individualized education of a diverse learning population. Staff should combine expertise, spontaneity, flexibility, humor, and patience with a commitment to the realization of their students' success and the school's mission.
- There are no current openings.
Applicants should e-mail a resume and letter of interest to Andrew Wahl, President, at email@example.com. Dartmoor School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Please note: Dartmoor will only process applications responding to current openings.